Atlanta is a world-class city with a rich history and so much to see and do. Below we’ve created a list of attractions and events. We highly encourage you to explore all Atlanta has to offer while you’re here!
A Taste of Welcoming
The City of Atlanta and Welcoming Atlanta have put together a list of immigrant-owned restaurants to visit while you’re in Atlanta. They are all easily accessible by the Atlanta Streetcar or by walking from the Loudermilk Center.
- Atlanta Night Market – April 21 to April 23, 5 p.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday
- Clarkston Culture Fest – Saturday, April 22, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Museums, Historical Sites, and Parks
- Atlanta BeltLine
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Center for Civil & Human Rights
- The High Museum
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
- Piedmont Park
- The Sweet Auburn Curb Market
- Krog Street Market
- Mary Mac’s Tea Room (accessible by car/rideshare)
- Ray’s in the City
- The SoundTable